Past Senior Thesis Presentations
- Ying Cheng. “Narratives of the Desiring Subject: An Analysis of Gender, Desire and Agency in Marguerite Duras' The Lover and Virginia Woolf's Mrs. Dalloway.”
- Amaury Boscio Colon. "Four Authors in Quest of Utopia: Cortazar, Duras, Carpentier, Perec."
- Silvia Ferreira. “Resistance from Within: Literary Negotiations of Female Identity in the Space of the Postcolonial Home.”
- Alexander Fidel. “In No Unmediated Terms: History, Memory, and Representation in MAUS and W ou le Souvenir d'Enfance.”
- Andrew Gates. "Being and Beauty: Mystical Experience and Poetic Self- Affirmation."
- Kirby Liu. “The Cities of St. Petersburg.”
- Annabel Seymour. "The Passionate Spectator: Cinematic ‘Flânerie’ in Bennett Miller's The Cruise and Jean Rouch and Edgar Morin's Chronique d'un Été. "
- Marisa Taney. “Utopia and Revolution.”