PI: Chao Cheng, Ph.D.
Department of Genetics
Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Sciences
Norris Cotton Cancer Center
Geisel School of Medicine at Dartmouth
HB7400, Remsen 702, Hanover NH, 03755
Email: chao.cheng at dartmouth dot edu; chengchao12 at gmail dot com
Office: Vail 615
PostDocs in Bioinformatics:
• PhD degree in Computational Biology or Bioinformatcs, or a related field (e.g. statistics, bioinformatics, computer science or quantitative biology)
• Experience in algorithm development
• Experience in the application and development of statistical methods or machine learning algorithms
• Good computer programming skills in R/Matlab/Perl/Python/
• Knowledge of basic molecular biology
• Methods for the analysis of next generation sequencing data
For application, please send you CV with publications and details of three references. A strong track record in sequence analysis or microarray data analysis is required.
Undergraduate and Graduate students:
We have openings for motivated students with different scientific disciplines (statistics, biology, computer science, etc) who want to work in bioinformatics and genomics.