HOW TO PLAY NH POWERBALL
- 1. Each play cost $1 for each draw. One play consists of a two part panel, with numbers
1 to 45 in each section.
- 2. Using pencil select 5 numbers on the upper section and 1 number on the lower section
by placing a vertical mark in desired boxes.
- 3. Check the bet card for accuracy and present it to any on-line sales agent for processing.
- 4. You may have the computer select your numbers for you by marking the Easy Pick
(EP) box on one or both sections of the panel.
- 5. If you make an error, do not erase. Instead, mark the void box. This will invalidate
both sections of the panel.
- 6. You may play the same numbers up to 20 draws by selecting a number in the "MULTI
- 7. Drawings are held every Wednesday and Saturday evening.
- 8. There are no cancellations allowed in NH Powerball.
HOW TO WIN Overall odds of winning are 1:35
The JACKPOT prize will be divided equally among multiple winners and paid in 20 annual installments unless otherwise indicated by the Commission. In unusual circumstances, the set prize amounts may be paid on a pari-mutual basis which will be lower than the published prize amounts.
There are nine ways to win NH Powerball as shown in the following prize chart.
YOU MATCH YOU WIN ODDS
5 OF 45 + Powerball JACKPOT 1:54,979,155
5 OF 45 $100,000 1,249,526
4 OF 45 + Powerball $5,000 274,896
4 OF 45 $100 6,248
3 OF 45 + Powerball $100 7,049
3 OF 45 $5 160
2 OF 45 + Powerball $5 556
1 OF 45 + Powerball $2 120
Powerball only $1 84