Trip to Norwich
*if you are interested in playing in the March open band, please contact Carol Compton about a band workshop preceeding that dance
- Carol Compton on keyboard, accordion, and recorders,
- Thal Aylward on Violin and Viola
- Guest artists frequently include
- Rachel Clark on flute and accordion
- Amy Cann on fiddle, and/or
- Chris Rua on winds
- The February dance will feature Carol and Amy
- The March dance will feature larger open band*, led by Carol Compton
- The April dance will feature Carol, Rachel, plus Michelle Leichti.
4th Sundays January-February, 5th in March, 3rd in April
(i.e. "last Sundays" Jan-Mar, 3rd in April to avoid NEFFA)
January 26, February 23, March 29, April 19, 2020
(In over 30 years we have never canceled due to a snowstorm, but it could happen - if unsure you may check here or call 802-785-4121)
Tracy Hall, Norwich, Vermont
- All dances will be taught. No partner needed. All are welcome.
- Clean, non-marking, soft-soled shoes only (or socks).
$7.00 for adult members of Muskeg Music or CDSS.
$4.00 for age 25 and under.
For more information call: (802) 785-4121(Chris)
Directions to Tracy Hall (300 Main Street, corner of Church and Main):
From I-91 Norwich/Hanover exit (exit 13): turn west off the ramp
(away from the bridge) and proceed half a mile into Norwich.
Tracy Hall is a large building on the corner,
next to the white Congregational Church. Please enter the hall
through the side door near the church, and proceed downstairs to change shoes.
Next Fall ECD dates:
September 6, October 4, November 1, December 6, 2020