17 1/2 Lebanon Street, Suite 2, Hanover, NH 03755
(603) 646-3233 • (800) 323-5446 • fax (603) 646-0197
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
The Child Care Project's annual training calendar listing professional development opportunities for the 2014-15 academic year will be released by the end of August.
- Since 1984 CCP has been the place parents turn to when they are looking for child care, and the agency child care providers rely on for help with their programs throughout the greater Upper Valley area.
- CCP's goal is to further the availability of high quality child care options for parents and their families. CCP staff advise parents about choosing child care, best practices and state regulations, as well as offer referrals to child care providers who may best meet their families' needs.
- CCP also serves as a recruiting, supporting and training resource for early childhood care & education professionals, both family child care home providers and child care center staff. CCP promotes professional development by offering an extensive training program.
- CCP is not a monitoring or licensing agency but a support system – a resource for families needing child care and people providing it.
- CCP's services are free to families and to child care providers.
To view this web site in any of the following languages, please click the links.
中文 | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | Português | Русский