17 1/2 Lebanon Street, Suite 2, Hanover, NH 03755
(603) 646-3233 • (800) 323-5446 • fax (603) 646-0197
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Space is still available in the Child Care Project's Annual Spring Early Childhood Conference Mini-Series, part 2: "Avoiding the Rock & the Hard Place" and "Burned Out or Fired Up" with Holly Elissa Bruno on Saturday, May 11, 2013.
$30 fee includes 6 hours of high quality training, continental breakfast and a chance at door prizes. Click on "For Providers" link to the right, then "CCP Training Program" for more information and a registration form.
- Since 1984 CCP has been the place parents turn to when they are looking for child care, and the agency child care providers rely on for help with their programs throughout the greater Upper Valley area.
- CCP's goal is to further the availability of high quality child care options for parents and their families. CCP staff advise parents about choosing child care, best practices and state regulations, as well as offer referrals to child care providers who may best meet their families' needs.
- CCP also serves as a recruiting, supporting and training resource for early childhood care & education professionals, both family child care home providers and child care center staff. CCP promotes professional development by offering an extensive training program.
- CCP is not a monitoring or licensing agency but a support system – a resource for families needing child care and people providing it.
- CCP's services are free to families and to child care providers.
To view this web site in any of the following languages, please click the links.
中文 | Deutsch | Español | Français | Italiano | 日本語 | 한국어 | Português | Русский