- Boston Harbor Island Alliance - Development Intern (Summer 2013), Boston, MA
- Do Something - Intern (Summer 2013), New York, NY
- Echoing Green - Knowledge Management Intern, New York, NY
- Education Pioneers - Summer Internship Program (April 17 Deadline), Oakland, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Memphis, New Orleans, and DC
- Endeavor - International Expansion Undergraduate Summer Program (Summer 2013), New York, NY
- Island Fellows - 2 Year Postgrad Fellowship (April 26 Deadline) Maine
- Lost in Service: Careers Promoting the Greater Good - Program (Monday April 15, 7:00 PM) B03 Moore Hall (Across from Filene Auditorium)
- Skoll Foundation – History of Social Entrepreneurship, Resource
- Top 50 Nonprofits to Work for in 2013 – Resource, Nationwide Directory
- United States Fund for Unicef - Proposal Development Intern (Summer 2013), New York, NY
Boston Harbor Island Alliance – Development Intern, Summer 2013, Boston, MA
Assist the Director of Individual Giving in fundraising and development activities, specifically supporting an expanding membership program.
Do Something – Intern, Summer 2013, New York, NY
DoSomething.org, an organization helping teens facilitate social change, seeks paid interns for positions including fundraising, IT, finance, HR and social media.
Echoing Green – Knowledge Management Intern, New York, NY
Echoing Green is growing as a data-driven organization, and has invested in both systems and talent to help the organization in this effort. The 2013 Knowledge Management Intern will work closely with Echoing Green’s Senior Associate for Knowledge Management on two projects
Education Pioneers – Summer Internship Program (April 17 Deadline), Oakland, Los Angeles, Boston, Chicago, Houston, Memphis, New Orleans, and Washington, CA, MA, IL, TX, TN, LA, D.C.
Gain first-hand experience working for a rapidly growing national nonprofit designed to provide the best and the brightest with an entry-point into education careers.
Endeavor – International Expansion Undergraduate Summer Program, Summer 2013, New York, NY
Help an award-winning nonprofit that supports entrepreneurial initiatives in high growth markets. To date, Endeavor entrepreneurs have created over 200,000 jobs and generated more than $5B in revenue. Help the organization launch new offices around the world.
Island Fellows – 2 Year Postgrad Fellowship (April 26 Deadline), Maine
Build sustainability of Maine’s island and working waterfront communities. Island Fellows have assisted with topics ranging from public health and affordable housing to curriculum development and sustainable agriculture.
Lost in Service: Careers Promoting the Greater Good – Program, Monday April 15, 7:00 PM, B03 Moore Hall (Across from Filene Auditorium)
Four accomplished professionals from the fields of education, entrepreneurship, and non-profit discuss how they turned their passion for serving others into meaningful, life-long careers. Sponsored by the Rotoract Club and Career Services.
Skoll Foundation – source
Video on the history of social entrepreneurship
Top 50 Nonprofits to Work for in 2013 – Resource, Nationwide
Non-Profit Times review of top 50 organizations to work for based on factors including benefits, employment practices, and employer reviews.
United States Fund for Unicef – Proposal Development Summer Intern, New York, NY
Conduct research and assist in proposal and report development for UNICEF programs.
For additional Non-Profit/Careers for the Common Good opportunities, see our website:
To schedule an appointment with a Career Advisor, call 6-2215.