- 4 Myths About Green, Environmental, and Infrastructure Jobs - ARTICLE (Job-Hunt.org)
- American Farm School (Post-Graduate) - POST-GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS (Apply by March 15), Thessaloniki, Greece
- American GeoSciences Fellowship - INTERNSHIPS (Deadline March 15), Washington, DC
- Environmental and Energy Study Institute - INTERNSHIPS (Apply now), Washington, DC
- Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership - INTERNSHIPS (Deadline March 15), Hurricane Island, Maine)
- MillerCoors - SUSTAINABILITY INTERNSHIP (Apply now), Milwaukee, WI
- NativeEnergy - INTERN (Apply Now), Burlington, VT
- New York City Department of Environmental Protection - INTERNSHIP, New York, NY
- Trends in Environmental Jobs and Employment - ARTICLE (Environmental Programs.Net)
- World Resources Institute - RESEARCH INTERN (Apply Now), Washington, DC
American Farm School (Post-Graduate) – POST-GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS (Apply by March 15), Thessaloniki, Greece
Five post-graduate teaching fellowships are available at independent, nonprofit educational institution founded in 1904 to serve the needs of Greece and the surrounding Balkan areas. The School prepares its graduates for prominent roles in community life and in the agriculture and food sectors by teaching farming and business practices that are economically viable, ecologically sound and socially responsible.
American GeoSciences Fellowship – INTERNSHIPS (Apply by March 15), Washington, DC
Interested in public policy and in how Washington impacts the geoscience community? Gain a first-hand understanding of the legislative process and the operation of executive branch agencies while honing your writing, research, and web publishing skills. Stipend provided.
Environmental and Energy Study Institute – INTERNSHIPS (Apply Now), Washington, DC
Provide substantive help to advance our environmental and energy policy agenda. Gain insight into the workings of Congress and the federal legislative process, knowledge of significant environmental and energy issues, and learn how to build coalitions with other organizations.
Hurricane Island Center for Science and Leadership – INTERNSHIPS (Deadline March 15), Hurricane Island, Maine
Hands-on experiential education opportunity. Gain field research experience and leadership training in a remote off-shore environment. Internships available in Research, Infrastructure and Design.
MillerCoors – SUSTAINABILITY INTERNSHIP (Apply now), Milwaukee, WI
Support the sustainability team with departmental research and strategic planning assignments. Communicate regularly with members of the Public Affairs and Communications Organization, research and write on issues of substantive importance in Sustainability in meetings with external organizations, and educate consumers on drunk driving prevention and recycling.
NativeEnergy – INTERN (Apply Now), Burlington, VT
Gain valuable educational experience in carbon accounting, marketing, sales, and project development. Interns have moved on to careers in the energy sector, public policy, environmental advocacy, and other fields.
New York City Department of Environmental Protection – INTERNSHIP, New York, NY
Help preserve and protect NYC’s water supply and make New York City more sustainable. Projects include participating in mega projects, working with state and Federal regulators on critical water quality issues, and helping to “design and build the most ingenious water system in the world?
Trends in Environmental Jobs and Employment – ARTICLE (Environmental Programs.Net)
World Resources Institute – RESEARCH INTERN (Apply Now), Washington, DC
Assist in the President’s Office of a research and policy organization focusing on the intersection of the environment and socio-economic development. This is a paid internship available now; search site for other internship opportunities in summer and off-term.
Check out additional resources through Career Services here: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~csrc/explore/careers/env.html
Make an appointment by calling 603-646-2215