- Talent Scout – Axcess Talent, Inc. (Entry-Level)
- Program Coordinator – Virtual, Inc. (Entry-Level)
- Berkeley Repertory Theatre – Artistic, Administrative and Production Fellowships (POST-GRAD). DEADLINE: April 1, 2013.
- ArtSuite Intern – Winter, Spring & Summer (Upper Valley)
- American Alliance for Theatre and Education (AATE) – Internship (Bethesda, MD).
- MCLA’s Berkshire Cultural Resource Center – Arts Management Paid Internship.DEADLINE: March 15, 2013.
- Los Angeles-area museums and visual arts organizations:
- Forza Films
- Studio Arts Center International Florence:
- Artisan Apprenticeship.
- Design Internship.
- Museology Internship.
- Hire Culture
1. Talent Scout – Axcess Talent, Inc. (Entry-Level) – Candidates would search the world for undiscovered talent for the music, film and television industry; scouting would be accomplished through a mixture of in-person and online media outlets. Apply through LinkedIn (Job ID #4906635)
2. Program Coordinator – Virtual, Inc. (Entry-Level) – Candidate will support the Client Services Team, focusing on member support and programs. Apply through LinkedIn (Job ID #4915258)
3. Berkeley Repertory Theatre – Artistic, Administrative and Production Fellowships (POST-GRAD). DEADLINE: April 1, 2013. Berkeley Rep provides a year-long fellowship program for serious-minded, highly motivated individuals ready to embark upon a professional theatre career. For more information: http://bit.ly/10uELsI
1. ArtSuite Intern – Winter, Spring & Summer (Upper Valley) – ArtSuite brings Silicon Valley to the Upper Valley, with an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of new social media marketing in and beyond the Arts world. The organization is recruiting 4 part-time interns. Wanted: Candidates with Rock Star potential who see no limits and want to redefine the very meaning of Art! Contact O’Neill Cushman at firstname.lastname@example.org .
2. American Alliance for Theatre and Education (AATE) – Internship (Bethesda, MD). The AATE internship program provides learning opportunities and on-the-job experience to college juniors/seniors, graduate students, and recent college graduates with a professional interest in arts and/or non-profit management. The summer internship will take place for 12 weeks, June through August 2013; start and end dates are negotiable. For more information: http://bit.ly/14G2vag
3. MCLA’s Berkshire Cultural Resource Center – Arts Management Paid Internship.DEADLINE: March 15, 2013. An intensive twelve-week arts management internship course structured to integrate theoretical concepts and real-world experience. B-HIP runs in Summer and it combines an internship component with a seminar in arts management, talk-backs with the area’s leading arts professionals, and full participation in cultural events throughout Berkshire County (Western Massachusetts). For more information: http://bit.ly/14G2Euf
4. Los Angeles-area museums and visual arts organizations: The Getty Foundation supports more than 100 internship positions at organizations throughout Los Angeles County. Students apply directly to the participating organizations. A list of all available positions will be posted in late March 2013 – check out: http://bit.ly/Y05nPl
5. Forza Films – specializes in extreme sports video, still photography, mini camera cinematography, underwater & aerial cinematography. No jobs/internships listed; but if this is something you currently engage in – contact them to see if you can contribute to one of their projects. http://bit.ly/X859rK
6. Studio Arts Center International Florence: SACI’s mission is to provide a unique, life-enhancing study-abroad experience in the center of Florence.
A. Artisan Apprenticeship. For advanced students, highly selective Artisan Apprenticeships are possible in the following areas: Book Binding & Paper Art, Weaving, Tailoring, Leather, Jewelry, and Ceramics. For more information and how to apply: http://bit.ly/16gsWqx
B. Design Internship. For advanced design students, highly selective design internships are possible in the following areas: Architecture, Communications, Graphic Design, Illustration, Interior Design, Lighting Design, and Product Design. For more information and how to apply: http://bit.ly/XxS2xW
C. Museology Internship. Internships are arranged in supervised situations for museology students who seek the experience of working in a museum department in order to learn about everyday problems that occur at a contemporary museum. For more information: http://bit.ly/WAtrtV
7. Hire Culture – Massachusetts Cultural Council database for Arts and related internships & jobs. Have you searched? http://bit.ly/Y1UOYX
The Year of the Arts at Dartmouth – when was the last time you checked out what’s happening? Get connected: http://bit.ly/12CE56d
Dartmouth Alumni in Entertainment & Media (DAEMA) – have you signed up to stay connected? http://bit.ly/YSHPIk
Arts Career Fields on the Career Services website – check out the links for more information: http://bit.ly/TlUW7C
To book an appointment with a Career Advisor call: 603-646-2215