- Dartmouth Alumni in Entertainment and Media Association (DAEMA) Mentorship Program – Be the first to get information!
- Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Program – Program Information Webinar, Wed, Dec. 12, 2012, from 6 – 7:30 PM
- Museum of Arts and Design, NYC – Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Internship opportunities
- Disney ABC Television Group – Undergraduate & Post-Graduate opportunities
- CUE Art Foundation – Arts Administration & Program Internship
- Ann Inc. – Do you have an eye for fashion? DEADLINE to Apply, Feb. 15, 2013 for Internships
- Southwest Airlines – Summer 2013 Internships. DEADLINE to Apply: Dec. 3, 2012
- Symphony Space – Internships in Arts Administration.
- Marketing/Public Relations Internship - Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum DEADLINE to Apply: Nov. 15, 2012
- Online Portfolio – how to create one; a strong employment tool.
1. Dartmouth Alumni in Entertainment and Media Association (DAEMA) Mentorship Program is looking for students interested in making connections with alumni in the Entertainment/Media Industry. The DAEMA Mentorship Program was founded in 2009 to facilitate opportunities for students to connect with alumni working in the media and entertainment industry. If you think you display the hard work and dedication needed to grow and succeed in the entertainment industry and allied industries, email info@DartmouthEntertainment.com with the subject line “Mentorship Program Info” to receive updates and to be one of the first on the list to receive an application!
2. Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) Program – American Museum of Natural History is now accepting applications for the 2013 class. Learn about this unique opportunity through the Webinar, Wed, Dec. 12, 2012, from 6 – 7:30 PM. To register: http://bit.ly/RI7bK5
3. Museum of Arts and Design, NYC – numerous undergraduate and post-graduate internship opportunities http://bit.ly/RLftiK
4. Disney ABC Television Group – are you interested in: Broadcasting, Creative, Sales/ Marketing/ Promotion, Technology/ Digital, Research/ Development, Communications/ Public Relations, Business Development/ Planning, or Production/ Programming. Check out internships & jobs at: http://bit.ly/QrQhRw
5. CUE Arts Foundation – Arts Administration & Program Internship. Learn the many aspects of running a non-profit arts organization. http://bit.ly/SPGyTo
6. Ann Inc. – Do you have an eye for fashion and want to learn about the business behind the fashion? Numerous internships for summer and corporate are available. DEADLINE Feb. 15, 2013 for Internships http://bit.ly/Z8v13v
7. Southwest Airlines –. Summer 2013 Internships – DEADLINE To Apply: Dec. 3, 2012
- Graphic Design and Creative Services Intern http://bit.ly/Uc98v7
- Maintenance – A/V Production Intern http://bit.ly/TbmDga
8. Symphony Space – Internships in all aspects of Arts Administration. http://bit.ly/QrQrYQ
9. Marketing/Public Relations Internship – Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum DEADLINE to Apply: Nov. 15, 2012. http://bit.ly/TbmKZi
10. Do you have an Online Portfolio? – Check out the e-portfolio guide offered through Thayer Career Services http://bit.ly/SU99rC
For more information on a career in the Arts: http://bit.ly/TlUW7C
To make an appointment with an Advisor call 603-646-2215.