- TONIGHT, Friday Oct. 12, 2012 See alumni perform at the HOP!
- Art.sy - Internship
- GSD&M – Studio Art Internships (Spring 2013)
- Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond – Arts Program Student Intern
- Art Institute of Chicago - Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Internships
- Neversoft Entertainment - Visual Effects Artist Intern
- Artsnapper – various internship positions
- Flamenco Vivo Carloto Santana (NYC) – Arts Administration Internship.
- DeVos Institute of Arts Management –Internship
- New York Foundations for the Arts – Internships
1. TONIGHT, Friday Oct. 12, 2012 Igniting Imagination: A Salute to the Hop’s 50 Years! Starring: Aisha Tyler ’92, host, Ken Burns H’93, Jennifer Leigh Warren ’77, Rachel Dratch ’88, & Michael Odokara-Okigbo ’12. For more information and/or tickets: http://bit.ly/SItj9b
2. Art.sy brings art, science, design and engineering together. Internship with the Art Genome Project: http://bit.ly/OY9olv
3. GSD&M Advertising Agency. Spring 2013 Internships (Studio Art) DEADLINE TO APPLY Oct. 19, 2012. http://bit.ly/PrLsHf
4. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond – Arts Program Student Intern (Spring 2013). Learn the business behind the décor. DEADLINE TO APPLY Oct. 19, 2012 @ 5 PM. http://bit.ly/UPVrbN
5. Art Institute of Chicago. School and Art Museum. Undergraduate & Post-Graduate Internships available: http://bit.ly/TlnJDX
6. Neversoft Entertainment, located in Woodland Hills, CA, is currently seeking a paid Visual Effects Artist Intern to work on their new Frames Per Second (FPS) http://bit.ly/OY9zgW
7. Artsnapper – various internship positions: http://bit.ly/R41TXn
8. Flamenco Vivo Carloto Santana (NYC) – Arts Administration Internship. Great opportunity to see behind the scenes & even create your own project http://bit.ly/SPRyjK
9. DeVos Institute of Arts Management – Kennedy Center, D.C. Internship opportunities available: http://bit.ly/PrLDST
10. New York Foundations for the Arts – Internship Opportunities updated often. Bookmark this page and search it on a regular basis (you may need to scroll down to see the search categories): http://bit.ly/SUTtza
For more information on Careers in the Arts: http://bit.ly/OtjE3Y
To make an appointment with a Career Advisor call: 603-646-2215.