It’s the Year of the Arts @ Dartmouth! http://arts.dartmouth.edu/
- Christie’s Education – New York Information Session – WED, 10/24 @ 3:30 PM.
- Native Max magazine (Internships) – fashion magazine for the Native American population.
- Chronicle Books Design Fellowship (POST-GRAD) – DEADLINE Nov. 9, 2012
- Assistant Gallery Director - Jackson Junge Gallery - Greater Chicago Area
- Intern Development Program for Architecture – National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB)
- Dancewave – DEADLINE TO APPLY: October 31, 2012
- Arts in Education Intern (POST-GRAD)
- Development Intern (POST-GRAD)
- Warners Brothers Careers Page - multiple opportunities (experienced, post-grad & interns)
- Rent the Runway – numerous opportunities for interns & post-grad.
1. Christie’s Education – prepare to enter the professional art world. New York Information Session on Wed., Oct. 24, 2012 @ 3:30 PM in Career Services. Please RSVP: http://bit.ly/HM2Z23
2. Native Max Magazine – the first fashion magazine for the Native American population. They offer internships; contact them to discuss your off-term activity: http://bit.ly/RTaJ9D
3. Chronicle Books Design Fellowship (POST-GRAD) – Deadline Nov. 9, 2012; fellowship starts Jan. 7, 2013. 5 positions; 4 different opportunities. Check out the possibilities at: http://bit.ly/TwzJbT
4. Assistant Gallery Director - Jackson Junge Gallery - Greater Chicago Area (Full-time Post-Grad). Posted Oct. 11, 2012 in LinkedIN. Search under “Jobs” for the full description http://linkd.in/TwzMo7
5. Intern Development Program for Architecture - developed and administered by National Council of Architectural Registration Boards (NCARB) http://bit.ly/OZRldC
6. Dancewave. DEADLINE to apply for both opportunities = October 31, 2012
- Arts in Education Intern – (POST-GRAD). Transform the lives of NYC underprivileged children through dance. http://bit.ly/VmBSSY
- Development Intern – (POST-GRAD) Hands-on experience in non-profit development and arts administration. http://bit.ly/S18Meq
7. Warners Brothers Careers Page - multiple opportunities (experienced, post-grad & interns). See what possibilities there may be: http://bit.ly/Uy2cxG
8. Rent the Runway – numerous opportunities; you will have to sign up for a free membership. Great opportunities if you like the world of fashion – everything from Engineers to Marketing to Designing. http://rtr.cm/TEswAs
For more information on Careers in the Arts: http://bit.ly/OtjE3Y
To make an appointment with a Career Advisor call: 603-646-2215