Are you interested in Journalism, Communications, Social Media, or any other form of disseminating written information to a variety of populations? The Office of Public Affairs, right here at Dartmouth College, has a great 3-term paid position that would provide any student the opportunity to develop amazing skills. Furthermore, you will learn about the internal operations of offices in a higher education institution. All of these are great for the resume. But hurry, don’t delay – DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION IS FRIDAY, MAY 18th.
The Whitney Campbell Internship in the Office of Public Affairs
The Whitney Campbell Internship is a paid, three-term position in Dartmouth’s Office of Public Affairs. The intern:
- Writes news and feature stories for a variety of College publications, in print and online.
- Interviews faculty, students, alumni, staff, and campus visitors for Dartmouth YouTube videos.
- Helps generate content for Dartmouth social media, such as live-tweeting events for Twitter.
- Supports the editorial process by generating and researching story ideas, proofreading, fact-checking, and locating photographs.
- Provides general administrative support as needed. Previous news writing experience desirable.
To apply, submit cover letter, resume, and up to three writing samples to Patty Frechette by Blitz or HB 6006. DEADLINE: Friday, May 18