Location: Dartmouth College Career Services, 63 South Main Street, Suite 200 (Bank of America Building)
- 10 hours/week, flexible schedule
- Able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Organizational and planning skills
- Able to handle multiple priorities
- Customer Service Orientation
- Previous Brand and/or Marketing experience, an asset
- Demonstrated computer skills (Adobe & MS Publisher)
The Marketing/Branding Intern will:
- Design and implement innovative communication strategies
- Initiate strategic plan for showcasing Career Services resources and student usage of such by
- Providing student ‘voice’/experience for journalistic or feature publicity
- Preparing materials for informational tables, special workshops/events and programs
- Representing Career Services at events and programs
- Managing and creating content for Career Services’ Facebook page, and other online media.
- Design advertising and marketing materials to promote workshops, special events, unique opportunities (internships, jobs, grad programs) and services
- Assess communication technologies and actively engages in Office-wide reviews of web content/presentation and online media.
- Assist Outreach/Public Relations Intern to offer First-Time User Tutorials and Internship Search Tutorials
- Prepare reports on a regular basis for supervisor
- Collaborate with the Outreach/Public Relations Intern to present a cohesive message
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate should possess open-minded creativity and imagination, a good ear for authentic, persuasive language and a good eye for compelling visual design. As well, possess strong organizational skills, be a self-starter, communicate effectively through verbal, written & creative channels. Furthermore, experience with design technologies (such as Adobe Photoshop and MS Publisher) and social media is essential and familiarity with Dartmouth Career Services would be an asset.
*Please submit a résumé, cover letter, and contact information of two (2) references to kate yee at firstname.lastname@example.org the position will remain open until filled. Review of applications will be done on a rolling basis. Get them in soon!