- Positions available through DartBoard:
- Education Consultant with Sino Elite Education Group
- Advancement and External Relations Internship at Holderness School.
- Full-time Consultant Positions in High-Caliber Education Consultancy in China.
- Teacher Intern at Cardigan Mountain School.
- Head Teacher at Weston Preparatory
- Yongfeng Teaching Fellowship Program
1. The following opportunities are listed in DartBoard; as a Dartmouth College student just log in, click on the Job Search tab and search for Education under Industry/Career Field.
- Education Consultant with Sino Elite Education Group – FT Entry-level position; Deadline March 2, 2012.
- Advancement and External Relations Internship at Holderness School – Deadline March 2, 2012.
- Full-time Consultant Positions in High-Caliber Education Consultancy in China with Taurus Education – Deadline March 10, 2012
- Teacher Intern at Cardigan Mountain School – Deadline March 31, 2012.
- Head Teacher at Weston Preparatory – Deadline June 1, 2012 (but you should submit earlier)
- Yongfeng Teaching Fellowship Program – Deadline August 1, 2012 (but you should submit earlier)
2. NYC Teaching Fellows Webinar – February 13th 6:00-7:00pm EST – To register: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/257549306.
Join the New York City Teaching Fellows for an informational webinar about the Fellows program. This information session is designed for students considering applying to our 2012 program. Get information about our application process, where and what you might teach, the subsidized master’s degree program, and summer pre-service training.
3. Berwick Academy Teaching Institute- http://www.berwickacademy.org/podium/default.aspx?t=113380
The Teaching Institute promises an invigorating, comprehensive introduction to the art of reflective teaching. The Institute is a yearlong collaborative venture between Berwick Academy and the University of New England, resulting in a Master of Science degree in Education with a concentration in Teaching Methodology.
4. Camp Hillard Summer Staff – http://www.camphillard.com/staff/
Positions are available as General Counselor as well as in specialty areas. These areas include Swim Instructors and Lifeguards, Sports Specialists, Group Leaders, Tennis, Gymnastics, Horseback, Arts & Crafts, Music, Theater, Nature, Archery, Golf, Maintenance, Kitchen, Zip Line, Nurse’s Aide, and Office. Experience in specialty areas is required.