DPCS ONE-YEAR POST-GRADUATE FELLOWSHIPS
All positions are available in New York, NY
Complete job descriptions and application instructions can be found at: http://www.dartmouth.edu/~tucker/funds-grants/dpcs-postgrad/dpcspostgrad.html
You may apply for up to 3 of the 7 DPCS Fellowship opportunities below:
- Middle School Teacher – East Harlem School
- Project Development Fellow – HealthCare Chaplaincy, Inc.
- Office of Community Health Program Fellow – Montefiore Medical Center
- Paralegal – NYC District Attorney’s Office
- Development/Marketing Director – Partnership for Inner City Education
- Community Relations Specialist – NY Organ Donor Network
- Special Projects Coordinator/Office Manager – Uncommon Schools
How to Apply:
You must submit your application via DartBoard by the deadline indicated, but interview decisions and interview scheduling will be handled directly with the Tucker Foundation. Interview decisions and scheduling will NOT appear in DartBoard.
1. See the LINK to our 3-minute video tutorials on using DartBoard at http://www.dartmouth.edu/~csrc/students/handouts.html#VII
2. Review Career Services Application Instructions at http://tinyurl.com/33s6f4c
3. Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you still have questions, or to schedule a one-on-one demo!
Please contact Kara Quick, Fellowships and Internships Coordinator, at email@example.com.