Looking for a job in service or non-profit work?
MONDAY, OCTOBER 17th, 2011 at 7 PM
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25th, at 7 PM
BOTH IN HALDEMAN 041
Olga Gruss Lewin Post-Graduate Fellowships support graduates who have proven leadership in the Dartmouth community and who are pursuing significant acts of citizenship and services to others.
- 10 – 12 month long full-time fellowship (40+ Hours/Week)
- Up to $15,000 in funding available
- Domestic OR International projects developed by YOU
- Tucker supports 1-2 fellows/year
Deadline to Apply: April 4th, 2012 – Please start the application process NOW by scheduling an advising appointment; Blitz “Lewin Post-Grad” for more information.
Dartmouth Partners in Community Service Post-Graduate Fellowships support year-long paid positions at non-profit organizations and government agencies in New York City and Washington, D.C.
- $30,000 salary guaranteed by organization
- Health insurance
- Alumni mentor
- Monthly, educational seminars
- All available positions posted on DartBoard on December 1st, 2011
Deadline to Apply: January 10th, 2012 – Application, Resume, and Cover Letter Submitted to DartBoard; Blitz “DPF” for more information.