My Dartmouth Courses Module
The “My Dartmouth Courses” in Blackboard 9.1 provides you with more flexibility and control over your course listing.
By default the courses for the current terms will be displayed.
To view a prior terms courses or non-course shells (i.e., sandbox, workshop, etc.):
- Click on the term drop down arrow
- Then click on the term/content type you are interested in viewing:
- Current Courses (default) – displays all courses for the current term
- Prior Terms (i.e., Fall 2010) – one entry will be displayed for each term in which you were teaching or enrolled in a course as a student
- Other – displays all specialty content modules (i.e., sandbox course shells, workshops, etc.)
- All Courses – displays all course and other types content modules.
Selected views will be displayed while you are within Blackboard. Once the browser window is closed the system will revert back to the default view. If you would like the selected view to become the default then:
- Click on the cog icon in the upper right-hand-corner of the My Dartmouth Courses header
- Next click on the default term drop down menu arrow and then select the term you wish to set as the default
- Next click the submit button to save the selection