To copy a course:
- Go to http://blackboard.dartmouth.edu.
- Go to the course from which you wish to copy the content.
- Once in the course go to Control Panel > Packages and Utilities > Course Copy.
- Select Browse in Section 2 to select the course to which the materials should be copied. Note: The individual must be listed as Instructor, Course Builder, or TA for both courses.
- Select all of the items you wish to copy. Note: I recommend selecting:
- Contacts (formerly Staff Information)
- Discussion Board (if used)
- Grade Center Columns and Settings
- Group Settings (if used)
- Tests, Surveys, Pools (if used)