The Cochrane Library is a unique source of reliable and up-to-date information on the effects of interventions in health care. Published on a quarterly basis, The Cochrane Library is designed to provide information and evidence to support decisions taken in health care and to inform those receiving care.
The Cochrane Library consists of a regularly updated collection of evidence-based medicine databases:
- The Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews (Cochrane Reviews)
- Database of Abstracts of Reviews of Effects (DARE)
- The Cochrane Central Register of Controlled Trials (CENTRAL)
- The Cochrane Database of Methodology Reviews (Methodology Reviews)
- The Cochrane Methodology Register (Methodology Register)
- Health Technology Assessment Database (HTA)
- NHS Economic Evaluation Database (NHS EED)
- About The Cochrane Collaboration and the Cochrane Collaborative Review Groups (About)
Access restrictions: Licensed for use by Dartmouth College/ Geisel / DHMC Lebanon (IP address).
Connect to: Cochrane Library