Dartmouth-sponsored Research Programs
Dartmouth offers a number of campus-wide programs to support undergraduate research.
- The WISP program at Dartmouth matches first-year female students with appropriate mentors in a two-term research internship.
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute Fellowships - As HHMI Fellows, undergraduates who are given the opportunity to work on a research project in close collaboration with a Dartmouth faculty mentor.
- The James O. Freedman Presidential Scholars program on campus is for highly qualified juniors, by invitation of the Assistant Dean of the Faculty for Special Projects, and is frequently a conduit into the Honors program.
- The E.E. Just Program for Students in the Sciences provides internships to eligible juniors and seniors who have declared a science major.
- The Institut Pastuer is offering 10 week internships for the summer of 2011. Please click here for more information.
- In conjunction with German Studies, we also provide leave-term fellowships to do research at the Max Planck institutes in Germany. Below are applications for the Jena and Munich/Martinsried internships: