As a Resident Expert, you will be expected to work independently on a weekly basis to initiate and hold tutoring sessions. Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Study Sessions: Hold open study sessions, usually on Monday or Tuesday evenings, for 1.5 hours each week.
- Weekly Email: Candidates will be expected to send out an outreach email every week to all students enrolled in courses covered under their subject. Lists will be supplied by the Associate AD for Peak Performance.
- Attendance: Keep attendance records for students utilizing program and report back names to the tutor clearinghouse weekly for evaluation purposes.
- Time Sheets: Hand in bi-weekly timesheets to the Tutor Clearinghouse.
- Evaluation: At the end of the term, a short evaluation of the program will be written. This will include what worked and what could be worked on.