Skip to main content


Contact Information
Student Accessibility Services
For Appointments:
Email: Phone: (603) 646-9900

Notetaking Services:
Email: Phone: (603) 646-9900

Adaptive Technology: Document Conversion & CART:
Email: Phone: (603) 646-9900


Current Students

All services are determined on an individualized basis. Student Accessibility Services (SAS) must be able to substantiate how each service is needed to achieve equal opportunity and how it relates to a student's disability. The most important factors are the student's experience as reported to SAS, documentation, and the legitimate requirements and standards of classes, programs, and activities for which services are authorized. 

The Director and Assistant Director of Student Accessibility Services also assist students in resolving specific matters with faculty members or with the appropriate College departments, such as the Undergraduate Deans Office, the Office of Residential Life, the Parking Office, Dick's House, Counseling and Human Development, the Office of Institutional Diversity and Equity, the Facilities Planning Office, and the Registrar's Office.

Student Rights and Responsibilities

Fundamentally, students with disabilities have the responsibility to cooperate in the College's process for determining appropriate individualized services, academic adjustments, and program modifications, and the right to expect access and non-discrimination from the institution and its employees. 

How to Request and Arrange Academic Adjustments and Services

Examples of Common Academic Adjustments and Services

Frequently Asked Questions

Last Updated: 1/15/17