Are you looking to join a team for the 2013 Prouty?
Well, look no further than team, "Big Green Pazooie."
- Training Activities & Social Gatherings
- Fundraising support
- Spririted Pep Talks, Newsletters, customized t-shirts and more!
Join other staff, faculty, alumni, students and friends to support our amazing community resource, the Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Email email@example.com if interested.
- RECEIVE Your Biometric Screenings ($50*)
- COMPLETE Your Health Assessment ($100*)
- ENGAGE with a Health Coach ($50*)
*Available to benefits eligible active employees only (you do not have to be enrolled in one of the Dartmouth College Health Plans).
Below you will find a summary of the near-term wellness activities that we encourage you to check out and spread the word about!
The three key wellness offerings, include:
Step 1: RECEIVE Your Biometric Screening: Know your numbers and become aware of your clinical risk factors. Although no more on-campus screening events are scheduled, there are still two ways to complete this important health activity and qualify for the $50* incentive:
The screening will need to include:
**All active benefits eligible employees will receive a $50 incentive* for completing the biometric screening.
Step 2: COMPLETE Your Health Assessment
Step 3: ENGAGE with a Health Coach
There are three ways to engage:
When you commit to wellness, you can...
« lower your risk of debilitating disease
« boost your energy level
« improve your chances of living a longer life
« enhance your productivity
« preserve your alertness and mental acuity
« encourage colleagues to take charge of their own health
« reduce health care costs
« build a more vibrant and empowered community
...let's support one another on this journey of health and wellness!
* You must be an active benefits eligible employee in order to earn wellness incentives. Employees are considered benefits eligible when working at least twenty (20) hours each week, in positions of at least nine (9) months duration each year. Benefits eligible employees do not need to be enrolled in one of the Cigna health plans to be eligible for the incentives. All incentives will show up in your paycheck as extra money (minus the appropriate tax withholdings). Please allow approximately two pay periods to see the incentive.
Last Updated: 5/16/13