XC Ski sale!
Head down to DOC House at Occom Pond and check out the sale - all skis are $45, some boots are available for $20. Open 10-6 weekdays and 9-5 weekends, closed on Mondays.
Weight Watchers on Campus!
Open House this Thursday, January 19th from 12 - 1 PM in Collis 101. WW is also offering a 15% discount for new and current members for the next series but you need to prepay by Thursday, January 26th.
Weight Watchers Beyond the Scale program empowers you to live fully while losing weight. Check out a meeting for free.
Weekly meetings each Thursday at noon in Collis 101. Contact Barbara Belloir for more information.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to connect to events, programs, resources and more!
Become a Wellness Ambassador
A Wellness Ambassador plays a vital role in helping to expand the reach of Dartmouth's wellness efforts for faculty and staff to ensure key messages about Wellness at Dartmouth initiatives, programs, events, and resources are getting heard across campus. An Ambassador is enthusiastic about health and well-being, thinks beyond themselves, believes in the strength of community, and seeks to foster a healthy culture within the environment around them.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Participate in Wellness at Dartmouth programming
- Be a key communicator of Wellness at Dartmouth by encouraging your department, and others across campus, to engage with the initiatives, programs, events and resources offered
- Attend quarterly Wellness Ambassador meetings, receive periodic communications to stay abreast of the current Wellness at Dartmouth programming, and provide feedback on past/future initiatives
- Influence a culture of health within your department (i.e. implement healthy food/drinks for meetings, wellness bulletin board/newsletter, walking meetings/groups, stretch breaks)
- Assist with Wellness at Dartmouth events/programs, as needed
- Be a positive role model who supports living a healthy lifestyle
What is the time commitment?
Approximately 1 hour per month.
What are the benefits of becoming a Wellness Ambassador?
- Opportunity to be the "first to know" on the latest Wellness at Dartmouth programs, resources and events to communicate to your colleagues and departments
- Be a key player in creating a culture of health across the Dartmouth community
- Recognition at an annual Wellness Ambassador event with the opportunity for team building, networking and fun!
- Receive priority access to events, plus earn certificates and prizes along the way, including a Wellness at Dartmouth shirt
How do I become a Wellness Ambassador?
Sign up today by completing the quick and easy application below. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.