Take Cancer to the Mat!
Saturday, August 27th, 9am - 5pm: a fun, full day of outdoor yoga while raising money for the Norris Cotton Cancer Center. For more information, and to register, click here.
October 16: Join the "Wellness Heroes" to raise money for the patients at the Children's Hospital at Dartmouth. Register here!
Climb to conquer suicide. Pick a mountain or group of mountains and climb it during September 2 - 11 in honor or National Suicide Prevention Week. Register your climb as an individual, create your own team, or join team "Dartmouth College" here.
Like us on Facebook to connect to events, programs, resources and more!
Become a Wellness Ambassador
A Wellness Ambassador plays a vital role in helping to expand the reach of Dartmouth's wellness efforts for faculty and staff to ensure key messages about Wellness at Dartmouth initiatives, programs, events, and resources are getting heard across campus. An Ambassador is enthusiastic about health and well-being, thinks beyond themselves, believes in the strength of community, and seeks to foster a healthy culture within the environment around them.
What will my responsibilities be?
- Participate in Wellness at Dartmouth programming
- Be a key communicator of Wellness at Dartmouth by encouraging your department, and others across campus, to engage with the initiatives, programs, events and resources offered
- Attend quarterly Wellness Ambassador meetings, receive periodic communications to stay abreast of the current Wellness at Dartmouth programming, and provide feedback on past/future initiatives
- Influence a culture of health within your department (i.e. implement healthy food/drinks for meetings, wellness bulletin board/newsletter, walking meetings/groups, stretch breaks)
- Assist with Wellness at Dartmouth events/programs, as needed
- Be a positive role model who supports living a healthy lifestyle
What is the time commitment?
Approximately 1 hour per month.
What are the benefits of becoming a Wellness Ambassador?
- Opportunity to be the "first to know" on the latest Wellness at Dartmouth programs, resources and events to communicate to your colleagues and departments
- Be a key player in creating a culture of health across the Dartmouth community
- Recognition at an annual Wellness Ambassador event with the opportunity for team building, networking and fun!
- Receive priority access to events, plus earn certificates and prizes along the way, including a Wellness at Dartmouth shirt
How do I become a Wellness Ambassador?
Sign up today by completing the quick and easy application below. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.