Dartmouth Outdoor Programs Office is sponsoring "Open Outdoors", a program to help you get outside. Meet Mondays at Huntley Meadow Parking lot in Norwich off of Turnpike Rd at 5:15 pm and leave at 5:30.
This will be geared for beginner Mt Bikers, and will ride the back roads of Norwich / Sharon. This will become a weekly ride. So come join us!
Looking for community resources? Find links here!
Learn about existing benefits, F/EAP resources, or find information more specific to your family make-up with sections dedicated to couples, maternity, new parents, children and seniors.
Benefits/Incentives - free or low cost
- F/EAP: Work/Life Balance Balancing work and the rest of life helps you achieve both your career goals and your personal goals. Classroom, power plant, office—wherever you work, stress and unresolved problems can sap your energy and disrupt your health. The Faculty/Employee Assistance Program is here to help, whether your concern is personal or professional.
- Stressed? Frustrated? Overwhelmed? You are not the only one! Learn about Relaxation, Stress & Sleep.
- Ready to change the pattern of pressure? Download relaxation audio files. Listen and decide what works best for you.
- Family Doctor contains health information for the whole family from the American Academy of Family Physicians. Rated a Top Ten Most Useful Website by the Medical Library Association.
- Visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention for family health information.
- Work and Family Life Newsletter cuts through the clutter with practical solutions and information—about parenting, elder care, the workplace, wellness and work-life balance.
- Alliance for Work-Life Progress is dedicated to advancing work-life as a business strategy integrating work, family and community.
- Planned Parenthood of Lebanon works to improve women's health and safety, prevent unintended pregnancies, and advance the right and ability of individuals and families to make informed and responsible choices. Call 603-298-7766.
- ISIS Parenting is a community of new and expecting families that fosters more informed, fully engaged parenting. Membership required.
- Women's Health Resource Center is part of the Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center's "Women's Health for Life" program. Attend programs and lectures targeted towards women of any age or use the helpful lending library. Call 603-650-2600.
- Alice Peck Day Hospital Women's Care Center offers personalized, comprehensive care for women from puberty through the post-menopausal years. Both traditional OB-GYN services and Midwifery Services are available. Call 603-448-3996.
- WISE is a 24-hour hotline providing domestic and sexual violence information and support. Hotline: 603-448-5525.
- Caring Bridge is an online space where you can connect, share and receive support – a personal social network for the families and friends of those facing serious health concerns.
- Browse the F/EAP library! Read about a wide variety of topics, ranging from the changes associated with aging to recommendations for raising resilient children.