Ready to own your financial future?
Get Organized and Build Your Plan: Whether you are just starting out or nearing retirement, there are simple steps women can take with their finances to help achieve the retirement goals of their dreams. Register here for this workshop on Wednesday, March 2 from 3:00 - 4:00 PM.
Out of the Darkness 5K Walk
Walk to fight suicide and bring mental health conditions out of the darkness.
May 21st, Geisel Medical School, Lyme Road.
You can make a donation, join the walk, or create a team by clicking here.
Free Week at RVC!
RVC is offering a free week pass to any employee and their spouse! This voucher is valid 2/1 - 6/1 and is limited to one per person.
Like us on Facebook to connect to events, programs, resources and more!
Stress Management and Emotional Health
Utilize the resources that Dartmouth provides to make sure your mental health is a priority.
- 24 Hour Line: (603) 646-1165
- All Dartmouth employees, and their families, have up to 8 free confidential counseling sessions annually - more if a new problem arises.
- Call or email: Faculty-Employee.Assistance.Program@dartmouth.edu
- Visit the F/EAP site for more information.
How are you feeling?
- Take a Mental Health Screening:
- For a quick way to determine if you or someone you care about may need to reach out to a doctor or mental health professional for an evaluation.
- These screenings are educational, not diagnostic.
- Depression vs. Sadness
- Learn the differences between the two and find out where to go for help.
- Relaxation, Stress & Sleep
- Learn more about stress, relaxation and sleep and how you can improve these three areas of your life.
Campus and Community Resources
- Mindfulness Practice Group
- Meets every Wednesday morning from 8-9 am in the Tucker Meditation Room (basement of North Fairbanks Hall).
- Contact Kathy Boivin with questions.
- Meditation Mondays
- Meets from 12:15-12:45 in Berry 183, starting on the second Monday of the term and ending when classes end.
- Please contact Jill E. Baron or Ridie Ghezzi with questions.
- Drop-in Mindfulness
Connect to your Community
- After Hours Program:
- Get acquainted and participate in social, recreational, and cultural activities with other employees, partners, and families.
- The Tucker Center
- Express your faith and explore your doubts in a supportive, welcoming environment.