FREE ZFC Winterim Fitness Workshops
Give yourself a pre-holiday fitness boost! The DCAD "Steps to Success" Wellness Program is offering FREE fitness workshops all next week. Registration is required. For more information, click here.
Free Orientations to Zimmerman Fitness Center
Monday, 12/12 12:10 - 12:50 PM, Thursday, 12/15, 12:10 - 12:50 PM. Register by emailing Carolyn Hooper Goetinck
Download the Zagster app and start riding! Click here for more info.
Dartmouth Cross Country Ski Passes
Early bird pricing! Check it out here and download an application.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to connect to events, programs, resources and more!
Stress Management and Emotional Health
Utilize the resources that Dartmouth provides to make sure your mental health is a priority.
- 24 Hour Line: (603) 646-1165
- All Dartmouth employees, and their families, have up to 8 free confidential counseling sessions annually - more if a new problem arises.
- Call or email: Faculty-Employee.Assistance.Program@dartmouth.edu
- Visit the F/EAP site for more information.
How are you feeling?
- Take a Mental Health Screening:
- For a quick way to determine if you or someone you care about may need to reach out to a doctor or mental health professional for an evaluation.
- These screenings are educational, not diagnostic.
- Depression vs. Sadness
- Learn the differences between the two and find out where to go for help.
- Relaxation, Stress & Sleep
- Learn more about stress, relaxation and sleep and how you can improve these three areas of your life.
Campus and Community Resources
- Mindfulness Practice Group
- Meets every Wednesday morning from 8-9 am in the Tucker Meditation Room (basement of North Fairbanks Hall).
- Contact Kathy Boivin with questions.
- Meditation Mondays
- Meets from 12:15-12:45 in Berry 183, starting on the second Monday of the term and ending when classes end.
- Please contact Jill E. Baron or Ridie Ghezzi with questions.
- Drop-in Mindfulness
Connect to your Community
- After Hours Program:
- Get acquainted and participate in social, recreational, and cultural activities with other employees, partners, and families.
- The Tucker Center
- Express your faith and explore your doubts in a supportive, welcoming environment.