Workshop: Foam Rollers and Stretching
Fascia is the system in our bodies that connects everything to everything else. And it needs regular care. Foam rollers and stretching are two simple techniques that will help our fascia function better, so that we move more fully and freely through our worlds.
Saturday, Feb 25: 9 - 10:30 AM, Alumni Gym - $10. To register contact Carolyn Hooper Goetinck
Weight Watchers Inspire Event
Dartmouth's Weight Watchers at Work will be hosting an Inspire Event Feb. 16 and Feb 23. All new members who attend and join the WW@Work program will be eligible to receive a FREE starter kit ($70 value) to help get started and stay on track throughout the year. WW@W meets every Thursday from 12 - 1 PM in Collis 101. Contact Barbara Belloir for more information.
Like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram to connect to events, programs, resources and more!
Stress Management and Emotional Health
Utilize the resources that Dartmouth provides to make sure your mental health is a priority.
- 24 Hour Line: (603) 646-1165
- All Dartmouth employees, and their families, have up to 8 free confidential counseling sessions annually - more if a new problem arises.
- Call or email: Faculty-Employee.Assistance.Program@dartmouth.edu
- Visit the F/EAP site for more information.
How are you feeling?
- Take a Mental Health Screening:
- For a quick way to determine if you or someone you care about may need to reach out to a doctor or mental health professional for an evaluation.
- These screenings are educational, not diagnostic.
- Depression vs. Sadness
- Learn the differences between the two and find out where to go for help.
- Relaxation, Stress & Sleep
- Learn more about stress, relaxation and sleep and how you can improve these three areas of your life.
Campus and Community Resources
- Mindfulness Practice Group
- Meets every Wednesday morning from 8-9 am in the Tucker Meditation Room (basement of North Fairbanks Hall).
- Contact Kathy Boivin with questions.
- Meditation Mondays
- Meets from 12:15-12:45 in Berry 183, starting on the second Monday of the term and ending when classes end.
- Please contact Jill E. Baron or Ridie Ghezzi with questions.
- Drop-in Mindfulness
Connect to your Community
- After Hours Program:
- Get acquainted and participate in social, recreational, and cultural activities with other employees, partners, and families.
- The Tucker Center
- Express your faith and explore your doubts in a supportive, welcoming environment.