Skip to main content

Office of Student Life

6135 Collis Center, Suite 217
Hanover, NH 03755
Phone: (603) 646-6979

GLOS Housing

The Undergraduate Housing Office located in the basement of North Massachusetts Hall coordinates the housing assignments for GLOS houses. Students can live in College-recognized Greek houses beginning in the winter term of their sophomore year, and in Undergraduate Society houses beginning in the fall term of their sophomore year. Click on one of the following links to find address and residency information for the Coed, Fraternity, and Sorority organizations.


If you would like to live in a house of which you are a member, you need to:

  • Contact your organization's Housing Assignment Coordinator to see if there is an available space in the house.
  • If so, complete a GLOS Housing Contract and submit it to your Housing Assignment Coordinator.

Your Housing Assignment Coordinator must submit all housing contracts and an assignment sheet to the Undergraduate Housing Office by the appropriate housing deadline in order for the contract to be considered.

Students who apply to live in GLOS houses are assigned first, so if you also completed a residence hall application, it will be voided if your name appears on a GLOS assignment sheet, even if you did not complete a GLOS housing contract. If your name appears on the assignment sheet and you did not request to live in your house, contact the Housing Assignment Coordinator and the Undergraduate Housing Office immediately. If your name is removed from the assignment sheet and you would prefer to live on campus and there is a space, you will be assigned; if there is not, you will be placed on a waiting list.

If you will be off for one or more terms and want to live in your organization's house once you return, make sure you complete a GLOS Housing Contract before you leave campus.


Some organizations house non-members in their buildings if space is available. If you would be interested in residing in a house as a non-member boarder, you need to:

  • Contact the appropriate Housing Assignment Coordinator about available space.
  • If space is available, complete a GLOS Housing Contract and return it to the Housing Assignment Coordinator, who will sign it and submit it to the Undergraduate Housing Office. The contracts are available from the Housing Assignment Coordinator.

The Housing Assignment Coordinator does the actual room assignments. Only those organizations owned by the College will be sent Room Assignment Notifications from the Undergraduate Housing Office.

Non-members will be billed for their rooms through their student accounts.

Last Updated: 10/19/15