- The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy & Clinical Practice (TDI)
- Formerly the Center for the Evaluative Clinical Sciencies (CECS) TDI envisions the achievement of a patient-centered, high-quality, cost-effective health care system with access and excellence for all. To that end, it has both educational and research arms, the most well-known of which is the Dartmouth Atlas project.
- MCRC in Musculoskeletal Research at Dartmouth
- The MCRC in Musculoskeletal Diseases at Dartmouth is funded by NIAMS and is the only orthopaedics-based MCRC in the country. It supports wide-ranging multidisciplinary research in musculoskeletal health.
- Department of Orthopaedics at Dartmouth
- The Department of Orthopaedics at Dartmouth is based at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center.
- Dartmouth Medical School
- Orthopaedic research at Dartmouth is based primarily in the Medical School, which is one of the oldest in the country.
- SPORT Publications