[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Terrorism... and the Threat to America: 2005
Part One: Entering the Age of Terror?
Terrorism: How Did We Get Here? — July 6
- Paul Pillar, ex-CIA, National Intelligence Officer for the Near East and South Asia
The Roots of Terror: Not So Simple! — July 13
- Assaf Moghadan, Kennedy School of Government at Harvard, Author "The Roots of Terrorism"
Religion: Terrorist Fuel or Salve? — July 20
- Assistant Professor Heather Sharkey, University of Pennsylvania, Department of Near Eastern Languages
Part Two: The Terrorist Threat Here: Ready or Not?
Today's Soldier: Front Line of Defense — July 27
- Brig Gen (retired) Russell Howard, Director of the Combating Terrorism Center at West Point
Intelligence: Where It All Begins — August 3
- Donna Bucella, Director of Terrorist Screening Center
Lieutenant Colonel (retired) John Lohmann, CIA Liaison Officer
Homeland Security and Law Enforcement: Communication Within Complexity — August 10
- Dr. Kathleen Kiernan, Senior VP, MZM Inc., ATF (retired)
Rear Admiral (retired) George Naccara, Logan Airport Federal Security Director
Hunting Terrorists: The Reality — August 17
- Rita Katz, Director, SITE Institute, Author “Terrorist Hunter”