With more than 200 organizations and clubs to get involved in, Dartmouth students have the opportunity to create social programs for other students, run a radio station, assist a community-service organization, or work on a student publication, among many other options. The graduate schools have organizations specific to their students, and their students and community members often participate in or mentor other campus organizations.
- For club sports, see Athletics & Outdoor Programs
- For Greek life — fraternities, sororities, co-ed organizations, and senior societies — see Housing.
Directly oversees and is responsible for supporting students in their out-of-classroom activities and programs.
- Collis Center for Student Involvement: Together, the Collis, 53 Commons, and Robinson Hall buildings provide space for student activities at Dartmouth
- Council on Student Organizations (COSO): The group charged with recognizing undergraduate student organizations, creating and maintaining their standards, and distributing funding
- List of student clubs and groups recognized by COSO
- The Programming Board: Open to all undergraduates, the Programming Board aims to improve the quality of non-academic life at Dartmouth for the entire undergraduate community
- The Dartmouth: The official daily student-run newspaper of Dartmouth, and America’s oldest college newspaper
- WFRD-FM, WDCR-AM: Dartmouth’s student-run radio stations
- Dartmouth Outing Club: The largest student organization on campus, with more than 1,000 members
- Dartmouth Graduate Studies Student Council: The Graduate Student Council is a student-run governing body focused on shaping the graduate student experience at Dartmouth.
- Geisel School of Medicine Student Organizations: Organizations and community service groups affiliated with Geisel School of Medicine
- Thayer School of Engineering Student Professional, Social, and Service Organizations: Organizations and community service groups for engineering students at Thayer School
- Tuck School of Business Student Activities and Clubs: Organizations and community service groups of interest to business students at Tuck