Dartmouth offers more than 1,400 undergraduate courses in the liberal arts, sciences, and social sciences. Graduate programs in Arts & Sciences, medicine, engineering, and business have their own curricula, including several joint and dual degree programs. More information on courses and curricula can be found at the links below.
Undergraduate students participate in the Dartmouth Plan (D-Plan), a flexible, year-round calendar divided into four terms. Most students are on campus for three of the four annual terms, using the fourth term for internships, study abroad, or employment. All students are required to spend the summer term after their sophomore year in Hanover, enrolled in classes.
More calendar information may be found at the links below:
- For information on events around campus, see the Dartmouth Events Calendar.
- For information on leave-term internships and work opportunities for undergraduates, see Career Services.
- For information on undergraduate foreign study programs, see the Office of Off-Campus Programs.
Online Course Information
- Blackboard: Access to course websites for enrolled students
Arts & Sciences
- Undergraduate Courses
- Graduate Courses
- Timetables of Class Meetings
- Academic calendars
- Term calendars
- Final examination schedules