Dartmouth brings together students, faculty, and staff from all segments of society to learn, teach, and work together.
Dartmouth students come from 50 states and 103 foreign countries. More than 36 percent of Dartmouth undergraduates are students of color.
Given the diversity of cultures, ethnic groups, and religious affiliations represented on campus, the College provides a range of programs and support services to create a more inclusive climate and foster cross-cultural understanding.
- Office of Institutional Diversity and Equity: Provides resources that promote access, respect, inclusiveness, and community in all of Dartmouth's working and learning environments
A list of advising offices, information on religious and spiritual life, and resources, including accessible maps and services for students and others with disabilities.
- Center for Gender and Student Engagement
- Office of Latina/o Student Advising
- LGBTQA Student Advising
- Office of Black Student Advising
- Native American Program
- Office of Pan Asian Student Advising
- Student Accessibility Services
- Affiliated Alumni Groups
- Campus Maps
- Human Resources
- International Student Programs
- Office of Pluralism and Leadership (OPAL)
- Office of Religious and Spiritual Life
- Office of Visa and Immigration Services
- Safety and Security
- Tucker Foundation
Admissions and Financial Aid
Information on applying, demographics, and financial support
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Financial Aid Office
- Dartmouth Graduate Studies Admissions
- Geisel School of Medicine MD Admissions
- Thayer School of Engineering Admissions
- Tuck School of Business Admissions
Information about Dartmouth’s affiliated alumni groups.
- Alumni Relations Office
- Black Alumni of Dartmouth Association (BADA)
- Dartmouth Asian Pacific American Alumni Association (DAPAAA)
- Dartmouth Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and Transgender Alumni/ae Association (DGALA)
- Dartmouth Association of Latino Alumni (DALA)
- Native American Alumni Association (NAAAD)
Events and Programming
Dartmouth hosts several major annual campus events and hundreds of cultural celebrations and other each year.
- OPAL cultural programming
- Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration at Dartmouth
- Dartmouth Events Calendar
Leadership/Peer Advising Programs
Includes mentoring and advising programs focused on a variety of cultural and community issues and interests.
- Consultation, Referral and Mediation Services
- Geisel School of Medicine Diversity Resources
- Diversity Peer Leadership Program
- Drug and Alcohol Peer Advisors (DAPA)
- Eating Disorders Peer Advisors (EDPA)
- Leadership Discovery Program
- Peer Education Action Corps (PEAC)
- Sexual Assault Peer Advisors (SAPA)
- Sexperts (Sexual Health Peer Programming)
- Undergraduate Advisors (UGAs)
- Women in Science Project (WISP) Peer Mentor Program