Monday, Jan 26, 2015
7:30 am - 10:30 am Breakfast
11:00 am - 3:00 pm Lunch
5:00 pm - 8:30 pm Dinner
This Week in World View
7:00 am - 8:00 pm
9:30 pm - 1:30 am
Lunch: Mac & Cheese
Soups: Asian Peanut Noodle; Split Pea
7:30 am to 2:00 am
Soups: Tomato Garden Vegetable; Beef Angus Chili
Vegan: Zesty Mediterranean Veggie
Gluten Free: Ham & Swiss
8:00 am - 12:30 am
Lunch: Chicken Monday: Chicken Fritter with Mashed Potatoes & Gravy
Dinner: Beef Stroganoff
Late Night: Potato Skins with Bacon & Cheese
Soups of the Day: Tomato Basil; Portuguese Kale with Linguica
Burger of the Week: Patty Melt Burger
Why Work at DDS? Eight Reasons to Join a Fun Work Force
- Money: The highest paying jobs on campus are with DDS.
- Hours: Shifts available anytime from 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 a.m.!
- Location: Why trek across campus when you can work at a dining location right next door?
- Uniforms: We provide simple t-shirts with your choice of pants, hat and shoes!
- Training: On the job and customer service training, supervisory and management workshops.
- Experience: Gain a range of desirable, practical and transferable work and managerial skills.
- Student Run: Opportunities for promotion abound in our student managed program.
- People: Meet upperclassmen and other ’15’s. Most of us meet our best friends working at DDS.
Wages: New Employees Have Two Options!
- Associate I: 6 - 9 Hrs./Week @ $10.00/hr.
- Associate II: 10+ hrs./Week $11.00/hr.*
Full Student Wage Structure
- Raises and opportunities for promotions every term.
- Tons of extra cash to be made catering during your breaks.
- Full-time job opportunities during your off terms.
Please fill complete the following forms steps in order to start the employment process!!!
- Complete a Student Profile form.
- Complete a Student Agreement form.
- Complete a Preference Sheet.
- Complete a Student Employee Addendum form.
- Return all four forms to Kelly Mousley. Kelly is located in the lower level of '53 Commons.
For more information, please contact Kelly Mousley by e-mail, or stop by her office on the lower level of '53 Commons.