Producing a New Video with Media Production Group
If you need a video or audio project to promote a program or event, or to preserve or document historical materials, the Computing Services' Media Production Group can provide you with help planning and producing, editing, and distributing original videos, audio and media.
Tips for Getting Started
Planning and Producing
- Before you begin the production process, complete a Treatment Form (Microsoft Word document) to help you organize your materials and streamline the process.
- Make an appointment to meet with professionals in the Media Production Group team by sending e-mail to Michael Murray.
- Have participants in the video (or audio) fill out the necessary Dartmouth College Release forms (Microsoft Word document).
Decide how you want your video formatted:
- Traditional tape formats, or
- Digital publishing channels such as DVD, CD-ROM, and the Web.
For assistance putting your video or audio projects up on the Internet, please e-mail Michael Murray.