Connect with ITS
X-win32 is an X11 server for Windows XP/Vista/7, for which Dartmouth has a limited number of network licenses.
- Version: 120-107sf (2014)
- File Name: x-win120-107sf.exe
- File Size: 35 MB
- File Date: 2015-04-15
Configuring the network license:
- Start x-win32: Go to windows/start menu and run x-win32
- Open the license server window: On the right hand side of the "Taskbar" you will see either an up arrow icon or the x-win32 icon and:Right click x-win32 icon -> Help -> Activate License
- Select license type in the "License Activation" window: In the "License Activation" popup window select Activation Key -> License Server"
- Set the license server in the "License Activation" popup window: In the Hostname field enter the licnese server name xwin32license.dartmouth.edu and then click OK