Connect with Computing
Consulting for Students
If you are a Dartmouth undergraduate or arts & sciences graduate student and have a technology-related question or problem, please do not hesitate to contact us by one of the following methods:
- Go to the IT Walk-in Center in 178J Berry Library (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
- Call 646-2999 (Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (anytime, but responses are only provided during normal IT Center hours)
- Chat via the computing web site (Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.)
If you are a student in one of the professional schools (Tuck, Thayer, Medical), please contact the computing support department in that school
If you are a Dartmouth student who is interested in working at the IT Walk-in Center:
- Stop by the IT Walk-in Center for an application.
- Also see the IT Walk-in Center Employee Handbook for information about the type of work the Walk-in Center does as well as the policies, procedures, and responsibilities of students employed at the Center.