Chat is offline.
Computing Services provides IT support via chat Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. for undergraduate students; Arts & Sciences graduate students, faculty and staff; and staff in administrative departments.
Be sure to check DartPulse Alerts first to see if the problem is system-wide.
Ask a Person for Help—With Any Kind of Technology
Help is available from the support organizations listed below during the hours specified. During non-business hours, we are monitoring systems but are not available for individual assistance.
- Academic Departments and Programs (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Administrative Departments (Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.)
- Professional Schools- (including students, faculty and staff in each school)
- Thayer School of Engineering (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m, and 1:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Dartmouth Medical School (Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.)
- Tuck School of Business (Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.)
- Students - Undergraduate and A&S Graduate Students (Call Center: Monday – Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.; Walk-in Center: Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.)
- DHMC Support - 650-2222
Can’t Find It on This Website? Call 646-2999.