Connect with Computing
Time sheets need to be completed and turned in by 11:00 a.m. every other Friday. Occasionally, there are exceptions to this due to holidays. In these cases, you will be notified via e-mail that there is a change to the date on which time sheets need to be completed.
Completing a Time sheet
You must fill in your time sheet according to the specifications below:
- Dartmouth ID Number: Enter your Dartmouth ID Number.
- Print Name: Enter your full name.
- Department: Enter Computing Services.
- Contact Person: Stephen R. Johnson
- Contact - Phone Number: 646-1183
- "Week Ending…" Lines: Enter the date of the Saturday for each week of the pay period.
- Hours Worked: Enter the actual hours you worked in a given week. Fractional parts of hours listed in the daily boxes must be in decimal form. You must round to the closest .25 hour.
- Total: Enter your total hours in the two Total boxes at the right-hand end of the daily boxes. Remember that these are the total hours worked in a given week.
- Straight Time: Enter the total hours you worked in each job over the two-week period.
- Overtime Hours Worked: Leave this blank.
- Jobnet Number
- Student Assistants enter 12364.
- Student Consultants enter 10461.
- Student Manager, enter 13835.
- Account Number: Enter 20.617.368000.354653.0000.
- Hourly Rate: Enter your hourly rate of pay in dollars and cents.
- Signature of Supervisor: Leave this blank.
- Student Signature: Sign your name.