Connect with ITS
Consultants for All Administrative Departments
Administrative departments within the College can access immediate assistance in any of the following ways:
- Go to the IT Walk-in Center in 178J Berry Library (Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or on Sunday's, during the term, from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.)
- Call 603-646-2999 (Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- E-mail mailto:email@example.com (anytime, but responses are only provided during normal IT Center hours)
- Chat via the computing web site (Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
IMPORTANT: From July 13, 2015 through September 30, 2015 there are extended hours. See http://www.dartmouth.edu/comp/help/extended.html for more information.
Administrative departments within the Professional schools should contact the appropriate computing support office for their school.
The IT Support Center group provides support for administrative department. Our services include:
- Set up and configuration of new machines and smartphones
- Installation of software
- Training on common desktop applications
- Troubleshooting software, hardware and network issues
There are two main areas we do not support:
- We do not support people on systems that are not specific to a person's role at Dartmouth. In other words, if someone in the Film and TV Studies department has a problem with DarTV, we will help; if someone from Computing Services requests assistance because they can't get DarTV to work and the World Series is coming on, we will decline to help.
- We help people with home computers but only as they relate to the applications needed for their role at Dartmouth. If a home computer is infected, the user will be referred to the Computer Store where they will be charged to have the machine backed up and re-imaged.