Connect with ITS
Four public scanning stations are attached to public computers throughout Berry Library. They are located on Berry Main Street, Berry Level 2 (outside Jones Media Center) Berry Level 3 and Berry Level 4 (near 1942 Place). Use of these public scanners is on a first-come, first-served basis. There is a one hour time limit per user if there are others waiting to use the scanners.
Terms and Conditions
- Images scanned at high resolutions are often too large to be sent as e-mail attachments. Scanning at resolutions higher than 300 dpi can result in errors. You may need to use file sharing to transfer them to your computer; see Safe File Sharing.
- Use of the scanning equipment is for academic purposes only.
- Use of the scanning equipment for production work (anything for personal profit or for the profit of an organization) is strictly prohibited.
- Student organizations should use the scanner in the Student Activities Office in Collis.
- Use of the scanners must be consistent with the Dartmouth College Information Technology Policy, other relevant Dartmouth College policies, and state and federal copyright laws.
If you have questions, please contact the IT Service Desk (Help Desk) at 646-2999 and select from the options provided, send electronic mail to Help@Dartmouth.edu, or call your department's IT support office.