Connect with ITS
Accessing Documentum from a Windows Computer
- To log in to Documentum, go to https://documentum.dartmouth.edu/webtop/.
- Most current web browsers will work, but if you get a message that states your web browser is not supported, but you want to try it anyway, click OK, then continue with the directions below. If you want to try a different web browser, click OK, then close your current web browser.
Note: Your web browser must be configured to allow pop-ups from oracle-www.dartmouth.edu.
- Use your full DND (BlitzMail) credentials to log in. In the Name field, enter your complete DND name (e.g., John A. Doe). Nicknames are not allowed.
- In the Password field, enter your DND password. Both the user name and password are case sensitive.
- Leave the Repository field set to Safeguard.
- Do not place a check in the Remember my credentials field. This will allow others to log into the system as if they were you.
- Click Login. If you receive a warning about the application’s digital signature, click Always Trust.
- When the Webtop window first opens, your home cabinet should be displayed with files or folders in the right side of the window. This is the location where most, if not all, of your files will be placed. The left side of the window allows you to navigate to other cabinets to which you might have access.