Connect with Computing
Using an iPhone/iPod Touch with Cloud or On Premises Exchange accounts
Before You Begin
Configuring Your iPhone/iPod Touch
- On your iPhone's home screen, touch Settings, then Mail, Contacts, Calendars. Touch Add Account..., then Microsoft Exchange.
- In the Email field, enter your complete e-mail address (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org). Do not use a nickname or partial name.
- In the Domain field:
- Cloud users: Leave this field blank. (Note: If you have any trouble connecting, try entering Kiewit in this field.)
- On Premises users: Enter Kiewit.
- In the Username field:
- Cloud users: Enter your NetID address (e.g., email@example.com).
- On Premises users: Enter the NetID address you use to log in to OWA (e.g., firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Password field, enter the password for your Dartmouth e-mail account.
- In the Description field, you may want to enter something like Dartmouth Blitz or Dartmouth E-mail.
- Touch Next.
- If you receive a warning that the "dartmouth.edu" certificate is unable to be verified, touch Accept.
- If the Server field is not automatically filled in:
- Cloud users: Enter outlook.office365.com. Touch Next.
- On Premises users: Enter owa.dartmouth.edu. Touch Next.
- Set the Mail, Contacts, and Calendar fields to On, then touch Save.
- If you get an error at the top of the window that the "Exchange account verification failed," you will need to go back and check all your fields for typos or errors before you can proceed.
- From now on, every time your iPhone or iPod Touch has a working Internet connection, your e-mail, contacts, and calendar will be synchronized with your Cloud or On Premises account.