Connect with Computing
Rules and guidelines regarding acceptable use and support services.
- Acceptable Use Policy - Guidelines for using Dartmouth's IT resources
- General Policies - IT policy, DND, accounts
- Standard Hours Policy - Standard business hours, nonstandard business hours support, and standard employee work hours
- Facilities Policies - Public computers, scanners, instructional centers, emergency evacuation
- Software and Support Policies - Supported hardware and software, copying software, backups, KeyServer, PDAs, The Computer Store, consulting
- E-mail Policies - Spam, viruses, passwords, mass mailing, storage
- Network Policies - Wireless access points, personal routers and switches
For more information related to this topic, see:
Members of the Dartmouth community are expected to abide by College policies in their use of computing and information technology resources. These include rules and guidelines administered by Dartmouth Computing Services, as well as other College departments. There may be other policies not mentioned above that you are expected to abide by.