Overall System Status:
1. Post, use, or transmit content that you do not have the right to post or use; for example, under intellectual property, confidentiality, privacy or other applicable laws.
2. Post, use, or transmit unsolicited or unauthorized content, including advertising or promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of unsolicited or unwelcome solicitation or advertising.
3. Post, use, or transmit content that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or otherwise interfere with or disrupt Dartmouth IT resources.
4. Post or transmit content that is harmful, offensive, obscene, abusive, invasive of privacy, defamatory, hateful or otherwise discriminatory, false and misleading, incites an illegal act, or is otherwise in breach of your obligations to any person or contrary to any applicable laws and regulations.
5. Intimidate or harass another.
6. Use or attempt to use another's account, service, or personal information.
7. Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with any security-related features.
8. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to Dartmouth IT resources, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to Dartmouth IT resources, through hacking, password mining or any other means, or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of Dartmouth IT resources or any activities conducted through Dartmouth IT resources.
9. Impersonate another person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
Last Updated: 9/18/13