Administrative Computing System Project Requests
To Submit a Project Request
College departments may request administrative system projects to address a variety of business needs such as:
- Replacing an old system that is no longer viable.
- Implementing a new system to support emerging business needs.
- Enhancing an existing system to meet changing business requirements.
All administrative systems project work is requested, reviewed, approved, and prioritized annually (and as needed), according to the following process:
- The requesting department prepares and submits a project request to Administrative Computing.
- Administrative Computing reviews the project and assesses effort required.
- If the project is small (requires <3 days effort), a Systems Oversight Committee will review the request, and if approved, will prioritize it among our small projects.
- If the project is large (requires 3 or more days effort), the Enterprise Systems Review Committee will review the request, and if approved, will prioritize it among our large projects.
- Administrative Computing will then work with the requesting departments to schedule and execute all approved projects.
For additional information about the project request process, please contact Joe Doucet or Susan Zaslaw.