The Office of Corporate and Foundation Relations (CFR) works with Dartmouth faculty and administrators and with foundations and corporations to develop mutually beneficial partnerships that advance knowledge and have the potential to make a positive impact on campus and in the world.
Dartmouth faculty and administrators may visit RFPs & funding opportunities for resources.
For external audiences interested in learning more about faculty research and centers at Dartmouth, visit the respective webpages for corporations and for foundations.
MOST RECENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITIES
Breast Cancer Alliance — Exceptional Project Grants
Dartmouth may submit 3 letters of intent
- Deadlines: March 3, 2017 to submit internal application Kristen Rhodes in the Provost's Office; March 31, 2017 to submit external letter of intent
- For clinical doctors and research scientists whose primary focus is breast cancer
NORFACE — Transformations to Sustainability
Dartmouth may submit 2 applications
- Up to $1,590,000 over up to three years
- Deadlines: March 3, 2017 to submit internal application to Kristen Rhodes in the Provost's Office; April 5, 2017 to submit external application
- For inter- and trans-disciplinary approaches to the interconnections and interdependencies between natural and human systems. International research collaborations in these areas:
- Governance and institutional dimensions of transformations to sustainability
- Economy and finance of transformations to sustainability
- Well-being, quality of life, identity, and social and cultural values in relation to transformations to sustainability
Cisco — Secure and Private Internet of Things
- For innovative approaches to keeping IoT secure while maintaining data privacy and protecting the interests of the user and solution provider. See website for details of topics of interest.
IBM Center for the Business of Government — Research Report Stipends
- Deadlines: April 3, 2017; October 2, 2017
- To communicate what leading researchers know about "what works" to government leaders and managers in the following areas of interest:
- Developing and managing leadership talent in government
- Improving decision-making
- Enhancing an enterprise approach to improve government
- Harnessing innovation to improve outcomes and productivity
- Engaging citizens to meet evolving needs
- Transforming operations to improve programs
- Strengthening threat prediction and prevention
- Enhancing cybersecurity
See all Funding Opportunities>>