Directions & Parking
Addresses you need
|Hanover Parking Garage
||7 Lebanon Street
Hanover, NH 03755
Dartmouth Admissions Office
|10 North Main Street
Hanover, NH 03755
- Lebanon (N.H.) Municipal Airport (LEB) 10 miles from campus, is served by daily commuter flights. General aviation service is also available.
- Manchester, N.H., Airport (MHT) is 90 minutes south. There is Greyhound bus service to Hanover from Manchester.
- Boston Logan (BOS) is 2.5 hours south. The Dartmouth Coach and Greyhound bus both connect
Hanover and Logan.
- Amtrak's "Vermonter" service from Washington and New York arrives daily in nearby White River Junction, Vermont.
- Dartmouth Coach (800-637-0123) offers daily service between the Dartmouth campus, Boston's South Station and Logan Airport (BOS). Roundtrip service leaves Hanover every two hours, at least 6 times each day. Dartmouth Coach also offers daily service between Hanover and New York City.
- Greyhound bus service (1-800-231-2222) from across the region arriving daily in White River Junction, Vermont, with connections to the Dartmouth campus.
- Upper Valley Ride (802-356-9320) offers shuttle service between the Dartmouth campus and various nearby airports (BOS, MHT, BTV, LEB). Campus visitors may use the student rate.
- Upper Valley Shuttle (603-298-7989) offers shuttle service between the Dartmouth campus and Manchester Airport (MHT).
We encourage families to park in the main parking facility in Hanover. The main entrance to the Hanover Parking Facility is located at 7 Lebanon Street between Talbot's clothing store and Gusanoz Taqueria. The facility is a reasonably priced pay-after garage. After hours entrance to the facility is permitted and overnight stays up to 7:00 a.m. the next morning are allowed without an extra charge.
A limited number of visitor parking spaces are available in various locations throughout our campus. If you choose to park on campus on a weekday, you will need to register your car with the Parking Office at 603-646-2204. The reception desk at the Admissions Office has more information.
Parking for vehicles with disability access tags is available on the southern side of McNutt Hall along Cemetery Lane. McNutt Hall is wheelchair accessible via the back entrance to the building.
Walking from the Hanover Parking Facility to McNutt
It is a five minute walk to the Admissions Office.
View Larger Map
From the entrance to the Garage on Lebanon Street:
- Turn left on Lebanon Street.
- Follow the road to Main Street.
- Turn right on Main Street.
- Continue on Main Street through the intersection. McNutt Hall is the third red brick building on the left.