Choose from classic New England inns, national chain hotels, or local bed and breakfasts. Our hotel booking engine will list hotel accommodations by proximity to Dartmouth College.
On-campus overnight accommodations
Note: Additional details will be posted soon!
If you would like to be hosted by a current student in the residence halls
- The deadline for requesting hosting during Dimensions is Friday, April 12 by 4 PM. Visitors planning to stay in a local hotel may still register for the program by calling (603) 646-2875 and pressing '6' to speak to a member of our staff.
Overnight Hosting Details
If you are visiting another time April other than Dimensions, please arrive on campus no later than 3 PM on the day you are scheduled for your overnight visit.
If you are visiting for Dimensions, please arrive on campus at registration no later than 7pm on Thursday, April 18 or 3pm on Friday, April 19
Overnight accommodations in residence halls will provide the following:
- space to sleep in a student’s room, usually on the floor
- access to bathroom facilities
The undergraduates who have offered to host admitted students are enrolled in classes and involved in many activities that may not allow them the time to entertain their guests. Please plan to take advantage of the programming that is provided during Dimensions or be prepared to explore Dartmouth independently during your visit.
If you stay overnight in a residence hall, you are expected to abide by the College Residence Policy and terms. Your host is responsible for your actions and will face disciplinary action if you violate College or Residential Policies. In addition, admitted students who violate College Policies or State Laws jeopardize their place in the Class of 2017 and could have their admission revoked. Please abide by Dartmouth College’s Principles of Community and all local and state laws.
Overnight accommodations in residence halls are limited. As a result, we cannot accommodate students who committed to attending Dartmouth through Early Decision.
Bring to campus:
- Sleeping bag or other bedding
- Cash for meals and incidentals
- A book or homework to complete during down time (recommended)