Check or Update Your Application Status
Keep calm and check your status
Log-in to check or update your application status
Log-in to check your financial aid application status
Retrieve your username and password
- Regular Decision applicants to Dartmouth's Class of 2018 can obtain their admission decision now.
- May 1 is the deadline to enroll.
- Visit our deferred enrollment webpage for more information about taking a gap year.
Common Password and Log-in Problems
- I cannot retrieve my username and password.
- It can take up to 10 business days to process a new application. We will email you as soon as we have your application file set up in our computer system.
- Once you receive our confirmation email, you should be able to retrieve your username and password without a problem.
- If you have received an email from our office and are still having trouble, you may be entering an email address that is different from the one we have on file for you. Be sure to enter the email address that we used to notify you that we received your application.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from Dartmouth, your email software may be handling messages from Dartmouth as spam. Please be sure your filter will allow messages from the following addresses:
- I have a username and password, but they don't appear to work when I use them to log in.
- Try cutting and pasting your username and password into the appropriate fields on the log in page. Depending on the font your email software uses, some characters may be confusing (e.g., O and 0 or l and 1).
- Check to make sure that your web browser is configured as follows:
- It must accept cookies
- It must always check for newer versions of stored pages