Check or Update Your Application Status
Log-in to check or update your application status
Log-in to check your financial aid application status
Retrieve your username and password
- All Early Decision letters are now posted. Your decision letter will be available until January 3.
- If you are unable to access your decision online, you may call our office on or after December 12 at 603.646.2875 to receive the decision over the phone or to request a paper copy. Please note: our office does not mail paper decision letters or release decisions over the phone unless specifically requested by the applicant.
- Items submitted via the Common Application will post as "received" within three business days of your submission.
- Items submitted via other methods will post as "received" within ten business days of receipt by our office.
Common Password and Log-in Problems
- I cannot retrieve my username and password.
- It can take up to 10 business days to process a new application. We will email you as soon as we have your application file set up in our computer system.
- Once you receive our confirmation email, you should be able to retrieve your username and password without a problem.
- If you have received an email from our office and are still having trouble, you may be entering an email address that is different from the one we have on file for you. Be sure to enter the email address that we used to notify you that we received your application.
- If you have not received a confirmation email from Dartmouth, your email software may be handling messages from Dartmouth as spam. Please be sure your filter will allow messages from the following addresses:
- I have a username and password, but they don't appear to work when I use them to log in.
- Try cutting and pasting your username and password into the appropriate fields on the log in page. Depending on the font your email software uses, some characters may be confusing (e.g., O and 0 or l and 1).
- Check to make sure that your web browser is configured as follows:
- It must accept cookies
- It must always check for newer versions of stored pages